- AFR for some petrol engines and all diesel engines rise.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
Sign up for our newsletter
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from Business Partners Financial Management Services and have read and understood our Privacy Notice. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.
It’s easy to choose us as your accountants
Whether you’re getting your first business accountant or switching from another firm we’ve perfected a process that makes signing up feel simple.