- Professional body emphasises need for tax simplification.
- Negative feedback expected due to summer helpline closures.
- A £16.7bn surplus has been reported.
- Most English councils to raise council tax by 4.99%.
- UK’s workforce is 700,000 smaller than pre-Covid levels.
- GDP falls by 0.3%.
- There has been a 14% increase in suspicious contacts.
- Food and furniture costs ease.
- Recommendations will “promote economic renewal”.
- Help to Grow and Small Business Council to boost SMEs.
Sign up for our newsletter
By submitting your details you agree to receive email marketing from Business Partners Financial Management Services and have read and understood our Privacy Notice. You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by emailing us or by clicking the link at the bottom of every email we send you.
It’s easy to choose us as your accountants
Whether you’re getting your first business accountant or switching from another firm we’ve perfected a process that makes signing up feel simple.